WE'RE MOVING OFFICES ON FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER! CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
WE’RE MOVING! 150 yards… To our new offices:
New Smithfield Market,
Phones & emails will be out of commission on Fri 24th Sept all day. For anything urgent please call the following mobiles:
Emails, landlines and business as usual will resume Monday 27th Sept from 8.30am all being well! Please bear with us as we make this transition! Thank you very much for your patience and support.
Please visit our dedicated COVID-19 page for our position statement and information
As a social enterprise, EMERGE is committed to making a positive contribution to the local community, and as such is proud to provide employment for people in the region.
We have a range of roles available within our recycling operations; from drivers to depot operatives. When vacancies arise we advertise them here, so please keep an eye on this page and on career websites and our social media accounts for notifications and details of how to apply.
In the meantime, why not volunteer and add experience to your CV? Contact our Volunteer Team about opportunities for one off or regular volunteering, for example within EMERGE 3Rs food redistribution operation FareShare Greater Manchester or in Touch Wood; Call Anna or Liz on 0161 223 8200 Option 6
Recycling Driver Collector
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
£10.18 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Recycling Driver Collector to join our busy team.
The main duties will be to:
- Drive a 3.5t Luton safely and efficiently at all times.
- Ensure collections are done on time, accurately and that our customers are consistently very satisfied.
- Assist with the day to day running of our busy operation, as needed.
- Be self-motivating when out on collections and otherwise work as a team with other staff and any work placements/volunteers as necessary.
- Ideally able to drive 7.5t vehicles, but not essential.
- Note this is a physical manual handling job involving more collections than driving!
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
For an application pack, email:
firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Recycling Driver Collector” in the subject line. Note that we do not accept CVs.
Expected start date: